Real estate in Gurgaon be it residential or commercial has always performed exceedingly well due to its high demand. Gurgaon, also known as the Millennium City, has always been on the radar of the country’s top real estate developers and some of the finest projects in India are located here.
If you have been looking to invest in Gurgaon, these are the areas to check out:
1. New Gurgaon: New Gurgaon has steadily emerged as one of the most coveted real estate investment destinations in Gurgaon. The locality shares excellent connectivity with the International Airport (IGI), NH8, Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway and Kundili-Manesar-Palwal Expressway. Due to its excellent connectivity to Delhi and to the interior parts of Gurgaon (with a metro extension coming soon), there are many world-class residential and commercial projects that have come up here, making New Gurgaon a hot-selling investment destination.
2. Sohna Road: A little farther down into Gurgaon, Sohna Road is dotted with a wide range of residential projects equipped with modern amenities. Many of these projects start at affordable rates and suit varied budgets. Sohna Road is also well connected by NH8 and houses many major commercial & tech parks.
3. Golf Course Extension Road: The civic infrastructure of this area has been developing rapidly over the last few years. There are a number of reputed schools, hospitals and commercial centres that have come up in the area, making it a coveted option for residential investment.
4. Dwarka Expressway: If you’re looking for affordable residential projects that offer good connectivity to Delhi, then Dwarka Expressway is a good area to explore. The traffic conditions around here are smooth and the area is well-connected to the business hubs of Gurgaon.
5. Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road: If you’re looking for a place in Gurgaon that’s well connected to Delhi and offers good connectivity by road and the Delhi Metro, then Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road is a good stretch to check out. Considering the premium infrastructural development around, you can find a variety of housing projects in the area but the locality may prove slightly expensive for some homebuyers with a less ROI potential.
You May Also Like –